Saturday, December 6, 2008

Free T.V on the Internet


A few days ago i was searching through the internet for some clips of one of my favorite tv shows, "Family Guy". After watching a few short clips of a handful of episodes, I thought to myself, "i really wish I could watch more than only a couple seconds of a clip. What i really wanted, was to watch an entire episode. So after searching around a few sites, I came across a website that actually had the entire 7 seasons of the show available for watching. Two days later, I had watched the 6th and 7th seasons and just couldn't stop laughing. The site is great, not only can you watch Family Guy, but other hit shows as well. Prison Break, House, and Lost. Its great alternative for actually going to the store and buying the dvd collections. All you have to do is type in the site and you're free to watch anything you please.

No comments: