Saturday, December 6, 2008

School's Out


December 3rd market the last day of classes for St. John's students. It's already Christmas break and hardly anyone can believe it. The first semister went by so fast. I could remember my first day of college just like it was yesterday. Usually in highschool, students only get off for a week or two during Christmas break. In college, we've got about one month off. Being that there's not much schoolwork to do, I'll probably work a little more and spend some more time with my family. During school, I'm usually so busy, but now with some more free time on my hands, I'll finally be able to relax for the holidays and spend some more time with my family and friends. The worst part about the Christmas break will most likey be going back to school because we'll all be so used to lounging around at home. Howerver, the best part of going to back to school will be seeing all my friends once again.

No comments: