Monday, November 10, 2008

Awd Cars


While on my way home last night I came to realize something interesting. I've realized that the number of All Wheel Drive Cars on the road has increased rapidly since about a year ago. A good amount of all the cars I saw on the street were all wheel drive. These cars usually wear the badges of "4matic, X,Quattro" etc. It seems as if more and more people are becoming attracted to these automobiles. I don't find this suprising at all. Automobiles equiped with all wheel drive are better suited to demanding enviornmental conditions such as rain, snow, and ice. These cars offer more stable handling in harsh conditions while also offer an increased level of driver confidence. These vehicles are especially common for those individuals who have families and children. Who wouldn't want to keep their children safe when the roads become wet or slippery.

No comments: