Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New York Auto Show


The New York Auto Show has been a tradition for my family and I for quite a while. Each year, me, my dad, my uncle, and my cousin attened the show which is held at the Jacob Javits center. The building itself itself is constucted of only metal rods and glass. It's our love for cars that brings us all together to the show. The show consists of 3 floors, one floor is passenger cars, the second is trucks and vans, and the third is accesories and parts. I find the entire event to be really interesting and exciting. I love sitting in and checking out all of the new cars that companies are showing off to the public. The exibitors that really get my attention are Dodge, Bmw, and Porsche. I really like all three of these car companies and feel that they have quite an amazing line up of automobiles such as the Dodge Viper, and Porsche 911 turbo, two cars that can hold their own against some of the best competitors in the world. There are so many cars there that everyone is sure to find something that captures their attention. From Ferraris to Mini Coopers, the New York Auto Show has everything.

No comments: